Tuesday, 28 April 2009
at 4/28/2009 02:59:00 pm


Current Listening : Yoga Lin - Ai Qing Shi Yuan De
Status : =/
Today's Highlight : Swine Flu getting all countries alert

Since the Swine Flu is on hot topic now and I got a risk that I might not eat pork no more, so I decided to give an informative post here.

Since Swine Flu is almost similar to our regular flu, so it's 50% luck to find out that it is actually swine flu!! The symptoms of course are FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, BODY ACHES, HEADACHE, CHILLS and FATIGUE. Yea, swine flu might cause death=(

How does it spread?? Through coughing and sneezing by infected person. And TOUCHING HANDS too!! Because after physical contact, you might touch you mouth without washing hands=(

Since it can spread so easily, so how can we prevent?? Now, don't be lazy here, wash your hands as frequently as you can. When I mean washing here, not just run your hands through the water for like 2seconds, you need technique!!

[Wash with soap and water for 15 to 20 seconds If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand cleaner, rubbing your hands until the gel is dry. The alcohol kills the germs on your hands without water.]

These germs can live outside the body for 2hours or even longer on surfaces such as cafeteria tables, doorknobs and everywhere you can think of. So washing your hands is definitely a way.

Oh ya, another way? Don't go Mexico=(


"I Hate GP like I seriously Hate GP" -Kavitha
Don't you find this sentence super funny?? I mean same thing ba, still need to repeat that means this person really really hate GP. Haha.. Well, envy me people, my tutor is Umni and so many people want to change to my set=D Because Umni make GP sounds easy and relax. She got her own unique way of teaching. No boring presentation or tiresome essay.. That's what I like. And no forcing the class to give comments when they don't seem to have any. And recently she even got promoted to be the head of Counseling Department^^ She is a debater champion so I think sooner or later our class will be having some debates=S
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"歌手阿桑4月6日因癌症过世,昨日其家人在台北板桥殡仪馆为她举行遗体告别式与音乐追思会."

A song that everybody likes 《叶子》and I personally like《一直很安静》is sung by her. She passed away on the first monday of April because of cancer.

Her vocal like her name has a great potential in singing sad songs. And now, another great vocal has gone=( And another Pisces has left:(

Ah Sang, we will always remember you and your songs will forever in my play list.
(1975 - 2009)
[read more]

"命只有一个,病却很多种"
-无尾鱼

Labels: , ,

xoxo,
V.I.P




Search


Kerry

A Pre-U2 student. A pisces. A girl currently studying in KB, Brunei.... more


Wishlist

Sodagreen
Big Bang
Hokkaido's sunset
Love Life more
Doomsday 2012


Tagboard

Leave your footprints. (:
Say whatever you want




Jukebox

put your music player here. (:
don't have one?
get one from Imeem or MyFlashFetish
or you can choose to remove this space. haha.


Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
June 2011
July 2011
March 2012
January 2021
February 2021
March 2021
June 2021
January 2022
March 2022
May 2022
June 2022
July 2022
August 2022
August 2023
June 2024
July 2024



Blogroll

5star
Ranoaddidas

青峰部落格
苏打绿official site
Photobucket

Sarah
Summertune
Grace
Hui
Maria
Von
Lynn
Debbie
Layla
Daia
Wilson
AnDy
Joey
Joey's story
Nisha
Tian Fu
Ting Wen
Diane
Michelle
Nish
Zack
Fran
Joyce
Mal
Nazreen
Denise
Han Hs
Fishers Paradise
Christ
Ryan
Shopping#1 - Mandy
Shopping#2 - GiftSquare
Shopping#3 - CuppyCake
Shopping#4 - AlyshaHouse
Shopping#5 - DaniaAzra
Shopping#5- Dania Azra On9 shop

The Kik Guy - KennySia

Cheeserland

much to load - DawnYang

Miri Tattoo Guy

smsa info

KB happenings

Food For Thought



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved