Sunday, 26 April 2009
It's Sunday and I'm sitting at home at 4/26/2009 03:17:00 pm

Current Listening : Gary Cao Ge - Superwoman
Status : =S
Today's Highlight : Mutated pig flu in Mexico
[extracts] MEXICO CITY – A unique strain of swine flu is the suspected killer of dozens of people in Mexico, where authorities closed schools, museums, libraries and theaters in the capital on Friday to try to contain an outbreak that has spurred concerns of a global flu epidemic.

I learn a new word!! Colourism Nope, you cant find that in dictionary. It's a new found word. Almost have a same meaning with racist and sexist. Only, it's in colour. Try guess, work your brain. Is there a particular person you jealous of because of the particular colour he/she has on one of her particular possesion?? I certainly did!!

It's Sunday and I'm sitting at home doing some photoshop. This is what I do 5minutes ago
*
*
*
*
*Angelababy

Notice any difference? Yea, I do the borders.. ONLY (ntg to be proud of)

Four more days towards May. OH NO!! that means my exam is like erm... just 30 days away!! That's fast==" Time flies and isn't it amazing? It's like you haven't finish enjoy today and suddenly when you glimpsed at the clock it shows 12:00 already. Another day just past and another day is starting and will past quickly. I sound busy but actually I'm doing nothing at all, that's one of the things that i hate. I've got 3books haven read, movies that I have downloaded but haven't got to watch and topics that i promised to study but never go near it and things that i promised to do!! grrr... Every week I have to do a GP news article and today I just finished that means tomorrow I have to pass up and feel like minutes again that I have to do another article again!! All boring topics>< If you let me write something from entertainment or gossips there, tell you, i no need go copy and paste from internet no more..

"依恋昨天,
忘了今天,
坐望明天."

-无尾鱼
xoxo,
V.I.P




Search


Kerry

A Pre-U2 student. A pisces. A girl currently studying in KB, Brunei.... more


Wishlist

Sodagreen
Big Bang
Hokkaido's sunset
Love Life more
Doomsday 2012


Tagboard

Leave your footprints. (:
Say whatever you want




Jukebox

put your music player here. (:
don't have one?
get one from Imeem or MyFlashFetish
or you can choose to remove this space. haha.


Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
June 2011
July 2011
March 2012
January 2021
February 2021
March 2021
June 2021
January 2022
March 2022
May 2022
June 2022
July 2022
August 2022
August 2023
June 2024
July 2024



Blogroll

5star
Ranoaddidas

青峰部落格
苏打绿official site
Photobucket

Sarah
Summertune
Grace
Hui
Maria
Von
Lynn
Debbie
Layla
Daia
Wilson
AnDy
Joey
Joey's story
Nisha
Tian Fu
Ting Wen
Diane
Michelle
Nish
Zack
Fran
Joyce
Mal
Nazreen
Denise
Han Hs
Fishers Paradise
Christ
Ryan
Shopping#1 - Mandy
Shopping#2 - GiftSquare
Shopping#3 - CuppyCake
Shopping#4 - AlyshaHouse
Shopping#5 - DaniaAzra
Shopping#5- Dania Azra On9 shop

The Kik Guy - KennySia

Cheeserland

much to load - DawnYang

Miri Tattoo Guy

smsa info

KB happenings

Food For Thought



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved