![]() Monday, 6 June 2022
Annyeong INFJ! at 6/06/2022 08:50:00 pm
Aha!! I knew it! Jinu is an INFJ. Yay~ I found another fellow unicorn on this planet. I knew he's an INFJ after binge watching Winner's videos for a day. Because when I watch him, it's like watching myself. Of course, I'm not talking about the face. His beauty is out of this world and no human being can compare with that. I'm talking about his thoughts, his body language, his interaction with the members. There are so many times he wanted to say something in his mind (in different interviews) but he couldn't say it out and he'll just say 'anniya, it's nothing' I feel like I know what he wants to say but of course, I won't know what he want to say. But that feeling is so familiar! Argh! It's so annoying but it hurts my heart to see him. I think I wrote a lot about our similarities in the previous post. Looking back, it's mainly about the not-so-good things. Today, I'll focus on the good things. He's known to be the peacemaker in the group. Of course, typical INFJ. He said he tends to avoid conflicts and thus, don't really say out what's on his mind. (Not me, nodding in silence) When something bad happens, he doesn't really share it with others, not even his members know about his grandmother passing. None of my friend knows about my brother has left too. Except Premma though because she was talking about her father leaving his own family. It's not like we don't trust you to say it, it's just that we don't want to say it because everyone already has their own problems and trouble, I don't want to share this unnecessary feelings with them. Jinu turns to alcohol to escape this whole lot of crazy emotions but I turn to Winner to escape. Jinu ya, I'm not sure if you have met another INFJ out there but if you are feeling lonely in this crazy world, please know that there are other few INFJs out here too. And I'm feeling very proud of you. I know how difficult it is to live as a person with normal job, what more to say to live as a celebrity. And to be able to hang on until now (9th year with Winner!!), it's an achievement worth to celebrate daily. You did really well. Really. There are probably millions of times you might be thinking of giving up (??), but still you wake up and continue. Please keep on fighting because you are my guide. I'm looking at you to motivate myself to keep on walking. Keep your back straight. Stare more into the camera. And be that wild Jinu who performed G-Dragon's Crooked in EXIT Tour 2016 again. Most importantly, I want to see you live confidently. Him ne, Jinu ya! **UPDATE (7th July 2022) Jinu said he's not INFJ. He was ISFJ but recently it came out as ISTJ Reference: https://youtu.be/hIdvkoJHxEI xoxo, V.I.P |
Search Kerry A Pre-U2 student. A pisces. A girl currently studying in KB, Brunei.... more
Wishlist Sodagreen Big Bang Hokkaido's sunset Love Life more Doomsday 2012Tagboard Say whatever you want Jukebox don't have one? get one from Imeem or MyFlashFetish or you can choose to remove this space. haha. Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 June 2011 July 2011 March 2012 January 2021 February 2021 March 2021 June 2021 January 2022 March 2022 May 2022 June 2022 July 2022 August 2022 August 2023 June 2024 July 2024Blogroll ![]() ![]()
![]()
Summertune
Grace
Hui
Maria
Von
Lynn
Debbie
Layla
Daia
Wilson
AnDy
Joey
Joey's story
Nisha
Tian Fu
Ting Wen
Diane
Michelle
Nish
Zack
Fran
Joyce
Mal
Nazreen
Denise
Han Hs
Fishers Paradise
Christ
Ryan
Shopping#1 - Mandy
Shopping#2 - GiftSquare
Shopping#3 - CuppyCake
Shopping#4 - AlyshaHouse
Shopping#5 - DaniaAzra
Credits © All Rights Reserved |