![]() Wednesday, 8 June 2022
Thoughts dump at 6/08/2022 01:55:00 amI think the reason I find it so hard to move on is because the attachment was too strong. For a few years, I have found a safe place and I have accepted him fully to come inside my castle. There were even times where I think he is better than my own family members. Come to think of it, I wasn't particularly attached to my family members since young. My brother was studying abroad for ~10 years and later on working abroad too so he is absent 90% of the time in my childhood, teenage hood and almost 100% absent in my adult hood. I don't attached to my parents too because they are not someone I can look up too (which also explains why I keep falling for kpop idols? as I take them as someone I can look up to?) So when I met him, I realized 'ahhh, finally there's someone I can attach to' Someone I can be 110% comfortable around with. How do I know? Because my energy doesn't drain when I'm with him. It feels like a charging dock? While if I'm out with friends or even best friend, my energy will still drain. And also, everytime I have problem or trouble, no matter how petty, I will look for him brainlessly. I can't do this to anyone, not even my parents. And he used to help me to solve all those problems, no matter how petty. He's also someone I can pour my heart out. Literally. It's like taking m heart out and show him inside out. That being said, I turn to him whenever I'm happy, sad, scared, angry, excited, everything! When someone you are that attached to disappear, it's hell. You will fall heavily from heaven to earth. No safe landing. No protective bouncer. Nothing. Fall hard with a thud. And Raymond say I'm not looking for another man because I was hurt. Well it's entirely wrong, it's not entirely right either. I'm perfectly fine on my own. I was perfectly fine on my own too. Until he came along and I had a few years of good life. Now I'm back to square one. I have no energy and the will to look for another new candidate again. Just let me be alone. We all came to this world alone and will leave this world alone too. And seriously, if I were to look for another man now, he'll just be the replacement. It's unfair for him and time-energy wasting for me too. Everyone is unique. How can someone replace someone? He's someone I'm heavily attached to. My attachment issue really shows here doesn't it? hah I need to grief for this relationship. It's now 2 years and still counting. How many more 2 years do I need? Am I towards the end of grieving? As Winner's songs came into my life. Their songs are upbeat and happy. Does that mean I'm getting happier too? BTS's songs have accompanied me when I'm at my lowest. And now I'm moving to Winner. Is that a sign of transition? Even now, if I were to tell about him to others, I will tend to say the good things. Which is exactly why I don't talk about him at all. Because I need to say all the bad things about him for me to let go and move on. It's hard. But nothing in life is easy. xoxo, V.I.P |
Search Kerry A Pre-U2 student. A pisces. A girl currently studying in KB, Brunei.... more
Wishlist Sodagreen Big Bang Hokkaido's sunset Love Life more Doomsday 2012Tagboard Say whatever you want Jukebox don't have one? get one from Imeem or MyFlashFetish or you can choose to remove this space. haha. Archives April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 June 2011 July 2011 March 2012 January 2021 February 2021 March 2021 June 2021 January 2022 March 2022 May 2022 June 2022 July 2022 August 2022 August 2023 June 2024 July 2024Blogroll ![]() ![]()
![]()
Summertune
Grace
Hui
Maria
Von
Lynn
Debbie
Layla
Daia
Wilson
AnDy
Joey
Joey's story
Nisha
Tian Fu
Ting Wen
Diane
Michelle
Nish
Zack
Fran
Joyce
Mal
Nazreen
Denise
Han Hs
Fishers Paradise
Christ
Ryan
Shopping#1 - Mandy
Shopping#2 - GiftSquare
Shopping#3 - CuppyCake
Shopping#4 - AlyshaHouse
Shopping#5 - DaniaAzra
Credits © All Rights Reserved |