Sunday, 28 July 2024
Endless heatwave at 7/28/2024 09:34:00 pm

Global warming is real.

Heatwave is real.

Struggle is real.

My friend has told me about her plan to go to NZ at the end of this year for holiday and asked for my advice. I told her to just spend her time in the South island so that she can enjoy the scenery slowly. But that's not her way of travel. She wants to visit as much places as she can with the limited time she has. She told me my type of travel is only for people who have the time of the world and she told me I should migrate instead of travel.

Made me realize we were such different people. She is now married with kid. She has a family of her own. Our views on certain things are so different. I told her better not to ask for advice from me because I'm not 'normal'. 

I'm not married. I don't have a husband. I don't have a kid. I don't have tonnes of money. My advice is probably not suitable for you.

She asked me why I didn't go glacier. How would I tell her that my type of trip is doing activities that are free and glacier trip is not cheap. Any activity that needed to money like sky diving, bungee jumping, skiing, snowboarding, whale watching, water rafting, hobbiton visiting, I didn't go to any of those. Instead I just laugh it off and tell her to let me know after she went.

My life is so different than my peers. Tbh, I regretted that I told my friends that I have a gf. I wish I didn't say it out loud last year. Because at the end of the day, she is just an 'empty' partner. The last time we hear from each other is more than a month ago. She is just like a 'good morning' and 'good night' machine. There's no emotional support. No mental support. No social support of any such. 

When I feel sad or when I feel bad, I actually don't have someone to talk to. I used to have one. I can talk trash, I can seek emotional support, I can get strength from. I used to have so much.

But now, I have myself. I have to be strong for myself. 

xoxo,
V.I.P




Search


Kerry

A Pre-U2 student. A pisces. A girl currently studying in KB, Brunei.... more


Wishlist

Sodagreen
Big Bang
Hokkaido's sunset
Love Life more
Doomsday 2012


Tagboard

Leave your footprints. (:
Say whatever you want




Jukebox

put your music player here. (:
don't have one?
get one from Imeem or MyFlashFetish
or you can choose to remove this space. haha.


Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
June 2011
July 2011
March 2012
January 2021
February 2021
March 2021
June 2021
January 2022
March 2022
May 2022
June 2022
July 2022
August 2022
August 2023
June 2024
July 2024



Blogroll

5star
Ranoaddidas

青峰部落格
苏打绿official site
Photobucket

Sarah
Summertune
Grace
Hui
Maria
Von
Lynn
Debbie
Layla
Daia
Wilson
AnDy
Joey
Joey's story
Nisha
Tian Fu
Ting Wen
Diane
Michelle
Nish
Zack
Fran
Joyce
Mal
Nazreen
Denise
Han Hs
Fishers Paradise
Christ
Ryan
Shopping#1 - Mandy
Shopping#2 - GiftSquare
Shopping#3 - CuppyCake
Shopping#4 - AlyshaHouse
Shopping#5 - DaniaAzra
Shopping#5- Dania Azra On9 shop

The Kik Guy - KennySia

Cheeserland

much to load - DawnYang

Miri Tattoo Guy

smsa info

KB happenings

Food For Thought



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved